Chinese-national PRs中国籍永久居民
PR buyers, ~$2M first family home. Mandarin negotiation.永久居民买家,约 $2M 首套自住房。华语谈判。
Rental, sale, new launch, and auction. Bilingual, with fees stated upfront.租赁、买卖、新盘、拍卖。双语服务,收费预先说清。
Pricing, galleries, floor plans, live on ERA.价格、图库、户型图,实时显示在 ERA 上。
Condos & HDB.公寓与 HDB 组屋。
Tenants pay nothing on 24-month leases.租期满 24 个月,租客零佣金。
Best for适合expat 2-year postings, Mandarin-speaking returnees, families relocating, tenant renewals, professionals relocating between districts.外派两年期员工、讲华语的归国人士、举家迁居、租约续签、跨区域调动的专业人士。
Half my new clients are rentals, most referred by past tenants. I read every TA with you (English or 中文).我新客约一半是租赁,多数由老租客推荐。我和你逐条读完租约(中英文都行)。
Fee: for leases of 24 months or longer, the landlord pays my commission, so tenants pay nothing. Shorter leases are case-by-case, stated before any viewing.佣金:租期 24 个月或以上,佣金由房东支付,租客无需付费。更短租期视情况而定,看房前先说清楚。
Honest fit, then numbers.先看合不合适,再看数字。
Honest price, stamp duty run upfront.诚实定价,印花税预先算清。
Best for适合first-time buyers under $2M, Chinese-national PRs upgrading, HDB resale buyers, second-property timing for upgraders, owners selling before relocation.预算 $2M 以下的首次置业者、升级换房的中国籍永久居民、HDB 转售买家、考虑第二套物业时机的换房者、迁居前出售物业的业主。
Buying: we run BSD and ABSD against your situation first (Chinese nationals without SG PR pay 60% ABSD as of 2026), then check the fit.买家:先按你的身份算出 BSD 与 ABSD(截至 2026 年,无新加坡永久居民身份的中国公民需缴 60% ABSD),再看是否合适。
Selling: I price honestly. A number that moves beats a fantasy figure that forces a discount.卖家:我诚实定价。能成交的价,胜过最后被迫降价的幻想价。
Selective, not aggressive.精挑细选,不强推。
Only launches with the numbers behind them.只推数字站得住脚的新盘。
Best for适合investors with a multi-property thesis, upgraders timing the en-bloc cycle, buyers who want first-day-of-launch unit picks.有多套物业策略的投资者、把握集体出售(en-bloc)周期的换房者、想在开盘首日挑到好户型的买家。
I skip hype-and-FOMO launches. The ones I show you have land cost, location, and timing on your side.靠炒作和 FOMO 的新盘我直接跳过。我推荐的项目,土地成本、地段、时机都站在你这边。
For Chinese nationals, I'll be straight: at 60% ABSD, most launches only suit a long-hold or family relocation.对中国籍买家我直说:在 60% ABSD 下,大多数新盘只有长期持有或为家庭迁居时才划算。
Distressed assets, walked carefully.不良资产,谨慎陪走。
Below-market entry, every risk stated first.低于市价入场,每项风险先说清。
Best for适合opportunistic buyers, investors with cash reserves, anyone watching mortgagee sales for below-market entry.把握时机的买家、有现金储备的投资者、关注按揭法拍以低于市场价入场的人。
A real opportunity, if you understand what you're bidding on. I walk the catalogue, flag mortgagee sales, and attend with you.这确实是机会,前提是你清楚自己在竞拍什么。我陪你过一遍拍卖目录,辨认按揭法拍标的,并陪你到现场。
Risks stated upfront: sold "as is", no cooling-off, full deposit on the hammer. For the right buyer, a 10–15% discount to market.风险也先说清:"按现状"出售,没有冷静期,全额定金当场缴。对合适的买家,这是 10–15% 的市价折扣。
Outside this list? I'll still take the call.不在名单里?我依然会接你的咨询。
PR buyers, ~$2M first family home. Mandarin negotiation.永久居民买家,约 $2M 首套自住房。华语谈判。
2-year postings, $4–8k budget. Neighbourhood and lease guidance.两年外派,月预算 $4–8k。社区与租约解读。
ABCs, Hong Kongers, Shanghai expats. Bilingual, rent or buy.美籍华人、香港人、上海外派。双语陪同,先租或直接买。
My renters at 18–24 months. ~1 in 8 buy. No pressure.已租 18–24 个月的租客。约 8 位有 1 位购房。不施压。
WhatsApp me the situation. I'll send back the next concrete step, usually within the hour.把你的情况 WhatsApp 给我,我会回你下一步具体怎么走,通常一小时内。